RBI grants Licences to 11 Payment Banks:
2. Airtel M Commerce Services
3. Tech Mahindra(IT)
4. Vodafone M- Pesa(TC)
5. Aditya Birla Nuvo(Corporate)
6. Department of Posts (P. S)
7. Cholamandalam Doistribution Services
8. Fino Pay Tech
10. National Securities Depository Ltd. ( NSDL)
11. Sun Pharma
- It is a type of non full services bank which can only receive deposits and provide remittances.
- Payment Banks are new stripped-down type of Banks, which are expected to reach customers mainly through their mobile phones rather than traditional bank branches.
- Maximum Capital = 100Cr.
- FDI allowed = 74%
- Required to maintain 15% of its risk weighted assets with RBI.
- 25% of its branches must be in the unbanked rural areas.
- Mandatory to use term “Payment Bank”.
- Any acquisition more than 5% will require approval of RBI.
- Three quarters of the deposits have to be invested in govt. securities and rest in scheduled commercial banks.
- It is a type of non full service bank which can only receive deposits and provide remittances to migrant labourers, low income households, small business etc.
How to Setup Outlook 2013 to Check Your Email
In this tutorial we will show you how to setup MS Outlook 2013 to check your email. Outlook 2013 is an email client that can send and receive e-mail from your personal computer.
- When you first open Outlook, it will provide a “Welcome to Outlook 2013” message, click the Next button.
- The next screen will ask “Do you want to set up Outlook to connect to an email account?” choose Yes and click the Next button.
- On the Auto Account Setup menu, select the option for Manual setup or additional server types, then click Next.
- On the Choose Service menu, click the POP or IMAP option then click the Next button.
- You will then see the POP and IMAP Account Settings menu, fill in the fields.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
Check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication“.
Check “Use same settings as my incoming mail server“.
- Click the Advanced tab.Enter your settings, below is a description of the available options.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Next button, Outlook will test the the account settings.
- You will see two tasks: Log onto incoming mail server, and, Send test e-mail message. When they are complete, Close button.
- You will see a message stating “You’re all set!” click the Finish button.